Registration Opens August 8 for our 2021 Hunt !
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2021
Preparations and Hopeful plans for our Yearly Hunt in Milton Mass have started.
Save the date !
First weekend in October
October 2, 2021
We are hoping to make this happen. Registration will open in August 2021. If you attended in the past you will receive a reminder email at the address we had for you. If you wish to add your name to receive information when it opens fill out this form to be sure, and let us know you you are interested.
The entry fee, is based on our costs to provide silver in the hunt field, and other prizes and donations. The number of silver coins increases as more hunters register.
What Is Our Hunt Like?
What Goes On?
- All hunters are welcome, new to the hobby or old timers! Planned for our previous hunters from surrounding states and for our members. A hobby get together to meet other hunters and see old friends. 100% planned for a fun day.
- Kids welcome if they can hunt on their own, or a parent is helping. Snacks and prizes too.!
- A reasonable price, no pressure to buy products or engage with suppliers. Hunt just the morning/afternoon session if you want. Equal prize worth for both sessions.
- Most of the money for registrations goes into the ground as prizes. We limit participation and are able to budget our spending.
- Convenient spot with bathrooms, plenty of parking. Beautiful park. Planned shelter for weather by the club.
- Limited attendance of 100 hunters for our hunting area. This is our 17th year. No big promo, just our club members working together.
What We Are Not:
- The hunt to end all hunts. Someplace to win a car or huge pile of money. Not a commercial or manufacturer organized super hunt.
- Not an all day and night event.
- Not overpriced, with the intention of making money.
- Not dependent on attendance at any cost.
- No unlimited registration and huge promotion. and no unbudgeted spending. No unfair proportion of prizes to attendance.
- No mysterious locations or “thrilling” unhunted sites.
- No promised but not delivered finds. Not a big day of competition. No souvenirs to hike up the price.
- No parking 2 miles away, expensive eats, need for overnight $$ accommodations
- Not “right near the highway”, but 300 miles away from our hunters. A long trip for everyone.